Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam is a government recruitment exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This exam aims to recruit applicants to various government sectors in Allahabad. The test contains two parts and is computer-based. The Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam happens in over 16 cities. This article focuses on the notable books that will help prepare for the Allahabad High Court RO ARO exam.
Best Books for Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam
Books are one of the most vital requirements of any exam preparation process. Every exam has books and study materials that ease the preparation process for the aspirants. Similarly, some books and study materials help the aspirants prepare for the Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam. Listed below are some of the best books for the Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam:
- General Science: Some of the essential books that will help clear this section is LUCENT General Science books, LUCENT, General Knowledge, NCERT books of Class 9 and 10, Science and Technology for High Court Exams by Ravi P Agrahari and Encyclopedia of General Sciences for General Competitions.
- Geography: Since questions in this section will come from Indian Geography and World resources, aspirants must study this section from books that provide adequate knowledge about these topics. These books include Class 6 to 12 NCERT Books, Geography: A Comprehensive Study Guide by Mahesh Kumar Barnwal, Indian and World Geography for High Court Preliminary and Mains Examinations by Majid Hussain and Geography by Rajiv Ahir.
- History: This topic covers Indian history and the Indian national movement. The aspirants may study this topic from A Brief History of Modern India by Spectrum books, Modern History by SK Pandey and Ancient and Medieval India by Poonam Dalal Dahiya.
- Indian Polity: This topic includes three sections. It is the most vital topic of this exam. Therefore, the aspirants must prepare for this topic thoroughly. Some books which the aspirants may refer to are Indian Polity For High Court and Other State Exams by Laxmikanth, Indian Art and Culture by Nitin Singhania, Constitution of India and Indian Polity for High Court Preliminary and Mains Examination by SG Subramanian. Aspirants must also read the Union Budget and Economic Survey of India and UP.
- Current Affairs: This section tests the aspirants’ knowledge about current affairs. To clear this section, students must refer to Daily Current Affairs and Monthly Digest provided by BYJU’s Exam Prep.
- General Knowledge: This section evaluates the general knowledge of the aspirants with particular reference to UP. Students may refer to books like Know Your State by Arihant and UP Specific Notes by BYJU’s Exam Prep.
- Computer: For this section, aspirants may refer to Lucent’s GK, Objective Computer Awareness by Arihant and Computer Knowledge by Rani Ahilya.
- Ecology: For this section, aspirants may refer to Environment and Ecology- A Complete Guide by Rajagopalan and The Ecology Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained by Tony Juniper.
- English: This section tests English Proficiency among the aspirants. To clear this section, they may refer to the English Grammar book by Wren and Martin and Objective English by RS Aggarwal to complete the entire Allahabad HC RO ARO syllabus.
- Hindi: This section tests the Hindi proficiency among the aspirants. They may refer to General Hindi by PN Pandey, General Hindi by Vasudev Nandan Shukla and Arihant Book for General Hindi.
These are some reference books that aspirants might follow while preparing for Allahabad High Court RO ARO Examination. If you’re looking for a platform that will guide you during the Allahabad High Court RO ARO Examination preparation process, then BYJU’s Exam Prep is the right platform for you. It provides all the necessary resources and guidance required to crack this exam. Join BYJU’s Exam Prep to access exclusive content related to Allahabad High Court RO ARO Examination now!