Information we collect:-
The personal data that the users are asked to provide and the purpose for gathering that data will be revealed to the user at the time of filling the information.
If the user contacts us directly through call, email, or any other means, then we may receive the extra information about the user like email address, contact number, name, and other data that you provide to contact.
When you will register for an Account, we may ask to fill contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
We may ask for your current geographical location, where you access the website from your GPS-enabled phone.
We may collect information about your device counting, where available, your operating system, IP address, and browser you are using for accessing the website, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This data about our users’ browsing activities and behaviors and does not identify any individual.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in different ways, such as:
- To Provide, function, and maintain our website
- Enhance, refine, personalize, and expand our website
- Identify and examine how the user uses our website
- To monitor user activity to study the user’s priorities.
- Produce new services, products, components, and functionality
- To convey the message to the user, to send the latest website updates to the users, and for promotional and marketing purposes.
- To deliver customized emails.
- Find and avoid fraud
Do appeio provide your data to third-Party?
Links To External Sites
We have no check over and assume no responsibility for the information, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites, products, or services.
Changes to our privacy policies