Water is extremely valuable for everyone around us and every living being on this planet. However, it is the most neglected necessity. Therefore, we should filter the water before drinking it, as we prefer the best quality of fruits and vegetables to keep us safe and healthy.
Impure water has the power to do more damage to health than improve our health. The water with pollutants causes various water-borne diseases such as Diarrhea, Cholera, Jaundice, Viral Gastroenteritis, cramps in the stomach, vomiting, to name a few. These can affect our health and also harm our vital organs.
What Is Unfiltered Water?
Water is considered tasteless, colourless, and odourless. Still, water in the open is exposed to multiple particles such as dust, dirt, pollution, chemicals including acid and metallic rust elements, and toxic materials that can severely impact its quality.
Heavy metals like lead, aluminium, mercury, cadmium, chromium, among others, cannot be seen by our naked eyes but can be easily present in our water sources. But the tap water coming into our home is cleaner than unfiltered water, but the filtration process is generic. Therefore, it can contain a high amount of chlorine and minerals and nutrients in an unbalanced proportion. Therefore, it is crucial to have a water filter at home to eliminate impurities and have the right nutrients in the water.
What Happens If We Intake Unfiltered Water?
If drinking water contains unsafe contaminants, it can cause health effects depending upon the amount of water consumed and the duration of exposure. The effects can be for the short term and lead to major health woes in the long run.
In the long run, if we intake water that has been exposed to chemicals, it can lead to issues such as skin discoloration, organ damage, severe side effects on the nervous system, or can also cause cancer.
The more common illnesses caused by viruses, bacteria, and parasites can result in stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhoea, headache, fever in the short term. These bacteria and microbes present in unfiltered water can cause damage like kidney failure and hepatitis and may cause a fatal outcome. The appropriate water purifier can protect you from various diseases and allow safe, clean drinking water.
Importance OWater Filtration And Purification
Now you understand the great risk linked with contaminated water, water purifiers’ demand has been higher. Our natural resources are also under pressure to fight pollution, climate variations, and a fast-growing population. Unfortunately, tap water, which should be protected for drinking, can be very dangerous because contaminants affect the water quality. Physical, chemical, and microbiological contaminants from different water sources can also make water more hazardous for use. You must do routine RO service and you can prefer Kent RO service Delhi.
Boiling water used to be enough to destroy a wide range of germs and bacteria by making it healthy to consume and for other use. But things have changed because boiling water for more than 20 minutes can’t kill new generation pollutants and bacterias that include pesticides and various toxic chemicals that go into our water sources. Because of this, it is important to understand the importance of water filtration and purification benefits to keep your family drinking water safe. Water purifiers eliminate germs, bacteria and toxic chemicals, which can cause infections and ill health. Here is the list of some reasons to purify your water:
Reasons to Filter Your Tap Water
- Filtering water can result in better tasting and better-smelling water by removing chemicals, pesticides, chlorine, bacterial contaminants, and heavy metals
- Water purifiers eliminate several pollutants and contaminants from drinking water, including chlorine, chemicals, and 240 other volatile organic compounds
- According to much research, water purifiers decrease the danger of specific cancers, involving colon cancer, rectal cancer, and bladder cancer, by clearing the chlorinated water and chlorine by-products
- Some water filters are intended to reduce toxic pollutants from the drinking water that comes to our house and hold healthy mineral deposits that help stabilise the pH of drinking water
- By removing some new age microbes, water purification systems that include RO technology are proved to lower gastrointestinal disease risk by more than 80%
- Purified water is safe for your family because it provides clean, healthy water essential for their immune systems
- Water purifiers act as a defence against around 2,100 known viruses that can enter the body by drinking impure water
- When you consume clean water, it leads to overall wellbeing and also helps to limit disease.
What Are The Benefits Of Water Filtration?
The benefits of water filters are as follows:
- It takes care of our health and gives minerals in the correct proportion
- Water is vital for internal organs but also externally. It makes our skin healthy and readily glowing
- A pure, clean glass of water will provide you with more energy, reduce fatigue, and also hydrate you
- Purified water will benefit you to clean out toxins, enhance digestion which promotes the health and life of your organs.
Hence, investing in a good water purifier that offers the most efficient water filtration is always advisable. You can select from a huge variety of water purifiers available in the market that guarantee 100% safe drinking water to save your family’s health and wellbeing.
Now you understand the importance of water in supporting our life, it’s no surprise that the availability of clean water is a basic human right. In addition, your body requires safe and pure drinking water for it to stay healthy and safe. Also, impure water can be very deadly. And because of this reason, the value of water filtration is amazingly powerful. Water filtration specialists can help you with anything varying from whole-house water filtration devices to water softeners to enhance the water quality at your place.