What to wear to prom: evening jumpsuit When choosing an outfit for the first ball in your life, do not miss the opportunity to show your own individuality, adherence to fashion, a keen sense of style: an evening jumpsuit for prom will compete with even the most beautiful dress. In addition, for very young girls with the natural beauty of youth, energy and enthusiasm, such an extraordinary and incredibly fashionable thing will be very suitable. The main thing is to choose an elegant style that fits perfectly into the canvas of the solemnity of the moment: the school prom night happens only once in a lifetime. And in overalls, you will become a real princess. Only stylish and fashionable!
Grade 11 jumpsuit: Pure pleasure
If you still doubt the relevance and appropriateness of a long sleeve jumpsuit as a dress for a celebration, we will try to inspire you to buy using weighty and undeniable arguments:
- Women’s overalls are the most popular fashion trend today. Just take a look at the latest ready-to-wear shows.
- In the overalls you will feel confident and comfortable, do not forget that after receiving the certificate, you will have to dance and have fun until the morning.
- The jumpsuit veils the imperfections of the figure. More on this below.
- The choice of jumpsuits for prom is no less than dresses. You can easily buy exactly the style that you like the most.
- Unlike a ballroom prom dress with a fluffy skirt, which you will wear once, the jumpsuit will “register” in your wardrobe for a long time, because you still have a lot of parties and holidays ahead of you.
In a wide variety of models on sale, you can find evening overalls from the most elegant and pretentious fabrics, which at all times include silk, satin, chiffon, tulle. Another non-trivial option is lace jumpsuits or models with openwork inserts.
Jumpsuit for prom: Choose according to the figure
If, when choosing what to wear at the prom, you have decided in favor of a jumpsuit in order to feel 100%, it is important to choose the right style. Your own sense of taste will come to the rescue. And, of course, free advice from our experts.
Let’s start by choosing the color of the jumpsuit. Classic palette – all pastel shades that will be a worthy frame for your natural beauty. But who said that such a young and courageous girl like you should be limited by the framework of the classics?
Intense burgundy, classic blue, exotic violet, or sensual red – the main thing is that the chosen tone is in harmony with your appearance color type. It is not a sin to spy on spectacular options from celebrities who set trends. You can curtsey towards glittery luxury and wear a silver sequin jumpsuit like Isabelle Gular, or you can be inspired by noble minimalism and choose a black jumpsuit with the thinnest straps, like Natalie Portman.
Evening jumpsuits are most often presented in solid colors. And it is right. We will leave models in flowers or peas for less solemn situations. In addition, a monochromatic jumpsuit ideally forms a silhouette, and even a plump girl in it will look more fit and slender.
For young ladies with an hourglass figure, it is better to choose a model with an accentuated belt or strap at the waistline. But for girls with an inverted triangle physique, it is better to shift the emphasis to the hips: a jumpsuit for prom for a girl with this type can be with a low waistline and a belt on the hips.
When it comes to choosing the length, you should buy a maxi jumpsuit and kill several birds with one stone. First, it is always stylish and smart. Secondly, it slims. And the option with flared trousers will allow you to successfully disguise a flaw if your legs are not perfect.
The beauty is in the details
Zest, the cherry on the cake – call it what you want. But the final item on the list of fashion requests for a jumpsuit at prom will be the details that give the model an elegant mood and a flawlessly festive look. And these include:
- The top of the bustier is a great opportunity to demonstrate the grace of the neck and collarbones;
- A deep cut on the back – notes of sex appeal will not interfere with any evening dress, besides, the prom is a worthy reason to remind others that it’s time for you to become an adult;
- V-neck and wrap with draped waistline are timeless classics for evening wear;
- Flounces and ruffles – will set the image in a romantic mood;
- Asymmetry is a stylish solution for brave and daring girls who love to be in the spotlight;
- The peplum will accentuate the wasp waist.
And a few words about the decor. It is important to observe a sense of proportion. But it will not be so difficult: the solemnity of the moment and the democratic nature of modern fashion in this aspect practically erase any framework: today we not only do not blame subtle kitsch but is also at the peak of popularity. Bugle beads and sequins, beads and rhinestones, artificial flower and origami from fabric – the choice is yours.