Studying a language in English language schools in Switzerland is an amazing opportunity to combine studies and an amazing vacation, a kind of start in your life and professional career. Thanks to its convenient location in the heart of Europe, Switzerland offers a unique selection of languages that can be studied in this country. In language schools in different parts of Switzerland you can learn French, German or English, moreover, some schools allow students to learn several languages at the same time.
Nowadays language courses in Switzerland are very popular among foreign students because the specially developed educational program enables mastering writing and speaking skills. Besides, the tradition of teaching at the highest level makes the Swiss teaching method truly unique.
Regardless of the language you choose, whether you study English, French, or German in Switzerland, you will have an unforgettable vacation in Switzerland, where you will enjoy fascinating excursions in the history and culture of the country.
Why choose English courses and schools in Switzerland?
- In Switzerland, you can learn several languages at the same time
- A wide choice of family programs. In Switzerland you can travel, study, relax with your relatives.
- High-quality education. The teachers use the latest methods, individual approaches for each student.
- Flexible schedule of classes. You can choose a course of different intensity depending on the goals you set for yourself.
- Sports. In addition to learning English in Switzerland, you have the opportunity to practice a variety of sports. All schools are equipped with modern sports grounds, tennis courts, golf courses, located near the ski resorts
- business English. Switzerland is known for its banks and stable economy. A large number of international companies is concentrated here, employing specialists from all over the world. Therefore, English courses are very popular and on a decent level.
- Prestige. Wealthy people go to Swiss resorts and study English there. A certificate from a language school in Switzerland speaks volumes. It also offers a first-class service, which makes learning even more enjoyable.
- Climate. Switzerland is very careful with its environment. They use programs to introduce green transportation, recycling, etc. The main value of Switzerland is its nature, here you and your children will improve your health and take a break from the noisy city.
Types of programs
Language camps for kids and youth from 7 to 20 years old start operating in Switzerland during summer and winter vacations. In addition to language classes, schools offer various types of additional programs: sports and outdoor activities, preparation for school, theme courses (architecture, design, programming, leadership, etc.). The curriculum usually includes a large number of excursions: children attend natural and cultural attractions of Switzerland and neighboring countries.
The schools hosting the language camps are located in picturesque surroundings, surrounded by Alpine mountains, forests, and lakes of Switzerland. Course participants are accommodated in residences – rooms for 2 to 6 people. The Swiss campuses have excellent infrastructure for learning, relaxing and sports.
One week of language courses in Switzerland costs about 2000 Swiss Francs. Typically, the price includes language classes, accommodation, meals, extracurricular activities, sports and excursions. Some schools set the price on an all-inclusive system – in this case, you need to add only the cost of airfare, visas and purchase of souvenirs.