Evaporative coolers are in great demand nowadays. There are many options out there, but when you shortlist the best name in the business, you have Coolair in it. The brand has been providing unrivaled cooling solutions for many years. It also deploys the best technology to make its cooling effect and its cooling system long-lasting. But to ensure that the cooling system is working at its best, it is important to invest in evaporative cooling maintenance. There are several ways to ensure the same. In this blog, we will be discussing important and effective ways of evaporative cooling maintenance.
Easy Ways To Maintain Your Evaporative Coolers
- Start With Unplugging The Cooler – Before you start the process of cleaning the cooler, one of the very first things to do when you are about to start cleaning any electrical appliance, you need to unplug it. Just shutting off the switch is not enough; always remember to unplug it. This will save you from electric shock and will also reduce the chances of damage.
- Begin With Cleaning The Outside – The next important step that you need to follow when going ahead with evaporative cooling maintenance is that you must start cleaning the outer unit first. You simply use soap and water for this as we highly recommend not to use any harsh chemicals. In case you see there are spots on the system where the paint has come off and the metal is seen from outside, don’t clean it with water. Instead, ask for a professional to help you with this.
- Don’t Miss Checking The Cooling Pads – One of the important aspects of evaporative cooling maintenance is that you must not miss checking the cooling pads. These play a pivotal role in inefficient cooling. The pads are prone to dust and mineral deposition, and if not cleaned for long, it will result in inefficient cooling. Cleaning the pads once a month is essential and needs urgent attention. While doing so, you must follow all the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- Check On The Pumps – To ensure that the cooler is working properly and disseminating cool air, it must be cleaned, and its pump must be working properly to ensure seamless water flow, which will result in inefficient cooling. The debris deposition in the water pump is a common problem, and with regular cleaning, you can easily avoid this problem.
- Ensure That The Water Tank Is Clean – When we talk about evaporative cooling maintenance or maintaining any evaporative cooler, its cleanliness and hygiene are paramount. It will ensure that you breathe fresh and clean air. This brings us to the next important point: to clean up the water tank as well. One of the common problems with such water coolers is that they are prone to mineral deposition. Still, water can be a breeding ground for mosquitoes. It becomes important that you invest in cleaning the water tank of the evaporative cooler.
- Store It Right – A huge part about evaporative cooling maintenance refers to the way we store it. Now that the winters are here, you must have packed and stocked the evaporative cooler. Well, it’s important that before packing the cooler, you must check if there are signs of rust, debris deposition, or mineral accumulation. If there is, you must clean it up before packing it off.
While these may look to be basic evaporative cooling maintenance tips, their overall impact on the performance and the efficiency of an evaporative cooler is profound. Hence, you must not ignore this aspect. You would want your evaporative cooler to run for long without any glitches, and one of the ways to achieve this is by ensuring maintenance. And for the sports and fitness news you should consider Esports News.