Filmora is also known as Wondershare Filmora. It is one of the easy and trendy video editing software. It can power up the video you are editing and amaze the results. It will let you know your skill level. Filmora provides you with many tools that help you edit videos better with less efficiency. In addition, Filmora lets you import and edit your videos by adding special effects and transitions to share them on social media. Use it to create your own custom new film project by sharing your final production on mobile devices, or DVD.
It acts as the audio trimmer of Filmora (for Windows). If you are using version 9. x for your system, then for that you must check the PDF guide once. We will show you how to use an audio trimmer from Filmora in this post today Along with this, we are also going to tell you its features, which you are going to like.
How to remove a part of a video in Filmora?
If you are using Filmora and you are not able to trim any part of your video in it, then we are going to show you how to use it. Sometimes we want to crop the video by zooming on the timeline. To remove the beginning part of the video on the timeline, there is a Trim icon, which lets you drag to the right, or to the end of the video to cut out unwanted end parts, from which you can choose the part of your video. Can cut it easily.
You all know that when it comes to video editing, Filmora provides the best option for you. It is one of the best software content creators and YouTube vloggers can use to make their videos more attractive. Whenever you make a video, the first thing you need to trim is the most, so Filmora provides you with trim tools for this. Let us tell you that Filmora will edit videos with the free version of Filmora. Watermark visible, but not visible when used with payment
The process to cut a section of a video in Filmora –
- For this, you extract a part of the video from the process given above.
- Here you have to select Trim Tools.
- A blue box will appear in the editor, click on the blue box at the beginning of the section you want to delete.
- With this, you choose the partition of your video.
- Now click on the blue bar you see in it.
- Drag to the end of the section of the video you want to remove.
- Confirm the edits to the video and select Preview.
- Select Save the rest of the video portion.
Which one to choose for video editing in Filmora X and FilmoraPro?
- In Filmora Video Editor, you get to see 2 types of versions. The first is Filmora X and the second is FilmoraPro. Both of them come with an intuitive user interface, a wide range of editing tools. Easy-to-use video editing software with effects.
- With Filmora X, you get powerful editing software with advanced features, allowing you to have more control over your videos and better design them for yourself.
With Filmora X, you can do beginner and intermediate video editor with YouTube creators and anyone who wants to edit their videos for YouTube channel. It provides you with simple tools like tools. Let me tell you that Filmora X Provides the easiest tools for new logos. Acts as an intermediate editor for professional video editors. Anyone can easily use Filmora X, in which you see the usual tools in front.
FilmoraPro: text audio editor
FilmoraPro comes with advanced features, in this, you get powerful editing software with FilmoraPro: text audio editor FilmoraPro is used by professional video editors. It is designed to give more control over the video and more design.
Text audio editor is also available with its video. In FilmoraPro, it is very easy for you to refine the footage of the video and edit it in other ways, in this you get all the premium tools. More options are provided for customizing the effects.
Filmora Pricing and Plans
Filmora X Price –
Windows – $49.99
macOS: – $51.99
FilmoraPro Price –
Windows – $89.99
Get It Here
Friends, in today’s post, we have given you complete information about Filmora Mac video editor, in this post, we look that Filmora has given you many advanced editing options, which make your video better. In this, you have many options like slip editing, slide editing, rate stretching, which help you to make your video even better. Filmora will provide you with all of the features which every gamer and general public wants.