If you’ve been thinking about taking the step from cinching your waist with a belt to wearing a cute waist trainer for faster results, then this post is for you! In addition to sharing some of the benefits of using a waist trainer, we’ll also be going over some dos and don’ts that you should follow while training. Follow these tips and your results should improve drastically in no time!
This blog post will show you how to maximize on your waist training by providing tips on dos and don’ts while wearing a waist trainer.
Do of Waist Training:
- Wear a waist trainer for at least 20 minutes per day – even if your waist is smaller than average. It is a myth that you will see results if you wear a trainer for less than 20 minutes a day. In reality, muscle size and health improvement take time to develop. It’s generally recommended that new users start with wearing the waist trainer around the clock for at least one month to notice an effect, as opposed to 20 minutes as mentioned above.
- Keep up with your normal activities – it is suggested that you do not stop wearing your waist trainer at night. This will help with muscle memory and improve results overall.
- Wear your waist trainer with an extra layer of clothing, exercise or a hot shower. This will provide a “breathable” barrier between the hot feeling that is generally associated with waist trainers and the rest of your body.
- Follow waist training tips from reputable companies – Curvy $ Cute provides a blog section on its site addressing common questions and concerns about wearing a waist trainer. We are always happy to help!
Don’t of Waist Training:
- Use the waist trainer when you are not able to handle the heat – if you can’t think straight when you put on your waist trainer, take it off and let it cool down.
- Be lax in your diet or exercise – remember that a waist trainer will accelerate results if used in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise routine.
- Use a waist trainer that does not fit properly – we all know that we need to do 2-3 inches below our natural waist size to assure that we get results and that our stomach muscles aren’t overworked. Using a cincher that is too tight will be painful and could cause harm, so make sure it is loose enough.
- Wear a waist trainer 24/7 – waist training is meant to be used for waist training. If you are unsure whether or not you should be wearing your cute bodysuit for waist training all day, check out our blog on this subject to see if it’s right for you.
In conclusion, the waist trainer is a disruptive way of training. Not only will you have to train your abdominal muscles, but also your back muscles as well. The results are not guaranteed, but they are likely. This means that if you are serious about finding your abs, the waist trainer is the way to go!