What are the benefits of Facebook business? How to retain customers on Facebook? Let’s find the answer through the following article.
At the present age, the Facebook business has become incredibly popular for many good reasons. There is no denying that you can make huge profits through this form of business. However, to boost sales and retain potential customers, you need to develop reasonable policies and strategies.
Today, we will discuss how to retain customers on Facebook. So, let’s get into the details.
Benefits Of Using Facebook For Your Business
As mentioned above, business on Facebook is a preferred solution by many sellers. The proof is that advertisers are constantly spending more on Facebook ads.
There is no denying that there are many benefits to advertising and doing business on Facebook; Here are the most common benefits of the Facebook business.
- Reach countless potential customers
- Reduce marketing costs
- Target specific audiences
- Gain in-depth customer insights
- Build brand loyalty
- Provide excellent customer support
- Increase your website traffic
- Boost your SEO
- Reach customers on their phone
- Follow your competitors
Pro Tips to Effectively Retain Customers on Facebook
1. Increase Customer Interaction
Your product/service may not be the best on the market. But if you make your customers happy, you will get very positive feedback from them. They will even recommend your product to others.
There are many ways that allow you to increase interaction with your customers, such as:
- Call and advise customers about products and services. Subtly provide the information that customers need about your product. Outline the benefits customers get from your product.
- For customers who have purchased and used your products, get their questions answered through live streams.
- Regularly consult your customers for the products. As a result, you can improve the quality of your products.
- Offer incentives to your returning customers or patrons.
To learn more about how to increase customer engagement on Facebook, please check out olifantdigital.com.
2. Always Keep a Friendly Attitude Towards Customers
Customers generate revenue and profits for you through the use of your products and services. Therefore, you should send nice words to customers who visit your fanpage, such as: “Hello beautiful girls.” Make sure your customers feel your respect.
Keeping a friendly attitude when communicating with customers can help you capture the psychology of shoppers. As a result, your sales revenue ratio will be boosted.
3. Avoid Too Much Advertising
The ultimate purpose of creating a Fanpage and attracting more followers is to boost sales. However, you should not be too focused on advertising your products and services. Instead, you should create articles that provide helpful information to customers and help them choose the best products.
For example, if you sell cosmetics, you can post articles on home skincare, makeup tutorials, etc. Also, you should only cleverly insert ads with not too much content so that customers do not feel uncomfortable.
4. Get Customer Reviews
Many people have a habit of evaluating product quality through available reviews and feedback. Therefore, it is a good idea to interact with customers regularly to get good feedback. Through positive feedback, new customers will have more confidence in your products and services.
In fact, many customers are more likely to trust the opinions of their family, friends, and other customers than your advertisements; Take advantage of this!
5. Always Reply to Customers as Soon as Possible
Try to respond to customer comments and inboxes as quickly as possible. The matter is that the customer does not have much time to wait for your response; Therefore, if they wait too long, they will leave.
It is wise to prolong the conversation when advising your customers. The longer the conversation, the better the customer’s impression of your Fanpage and Brand.
6. Post Content at the Right Time
First, you need to define who your target customers are; Who will read the information you post; What kind of habits do those people have?
- Your target customers are between the ages of 16-24 years old. That means they are still in school. So, when are they on Facebook the most?
- If your target customers are office workers; So, when can they be online on Facebook? If your customers are freelancers, when will they be able to read your information?
Next, take advantage of information from reports from Facebook Insight and Google Analytics. They provide reliable metrics to help you determine the frequency of visits by your target customers. In addition, they also allow you to evaluate user habits.
Last but not least, determine when to post content based on the type of information you want to share. Some suitable time slots for posting content that you should remember:
- Morning: from 6 am to 8 am.
- Noon: from 11 am to 12 am.
- Afternoon: From 5 pm to 6 pm.
- Evening: From 8 pm to 9 pm.
7. Improve the Quality of the Product
Product quality is an essential factor in driving sales. If the quality of the product is not good, the customer will never repurchase your product. Therefore, it is wise to improve the quality of the product regularly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is FB safe?
In general, Facebook is a safe place. It comes with built-in security features to protect users’ information. The main level of security that Facebook uses is called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Facebook’s servers, where your data is stored and protected, also have built-in security.
2. Is FB business Free?
It is possible to set up and use a Facebook Business Page for free. Even if you pay for Facebook Ads, you are not charged for the organic aspects of the Facebook Business Page.
By following the seven tips above, you will attract many new customers and retain old ones. What’s more, to gain more knowledge about selling on Facebook, it is a good idea to use the service of a reliable Facebook ads agency.
Thank you for reading. We still have many other valuable articles; Don’t miss them!